IBO Terms Laybys (In-store Only)
LA RETAIL HOLDINGS (PTY) LTD
Lay-By Terms and Conditions (in-store only)
- By entering into a layby agreement, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Laybys may only be accepted at certain retail stores.
- Laybys are not permitted on online purchases.
- Laybys are not permitted on sale items.
- You must provide a valid South African Identification document, Driver’s License or Passport (‘Identification’) to enter into a layby agreement.
- The Start Date of the layby will be recorded on the layby sales slip.
- A minimum deposit of 20% (twenty percent) of the total sales price is required.
- Goods will be held on layby for a maximum of 90 (ninety) days from the Start Date (‘the Layby Expiry Date’).
- You must pay the sales price in full on or before the Layby Expiry Date.
- Goods purchased remain the property of LA Retail Holdings (Pty) Ltd until payment is made in full.
- No extensions to the Layby Expiry Date are permitted.
- On making payment and collecting the goods purchased, you must provide Identification.
- Only the original purchaser can cancel a layby or collect goods purchased.
- Should you cancel the layby before the Layby Expiry Date, you will be pay a one percent cancellation penalty on the sales price and the balance will be paid to you in cash.
- Payments and collections must be made at the original store of purchase.
- If the sales price is not paid in full by the Layby Expiry Date, the layby will expire. The goods will be put back into stock.
- Items purchased on layby are subject to our Returns Policy.